Friday 14 August 2009

Zbrush intro

I had a little look at using different brushes and alphas today. Quite interesting stuff, I can see how easy it would be to create very interesting textures with experience. I used the clay brush when initially modeling, instead of the standard and also played about with clay tubes. I also experimented with masking, embarrassingly it took me a while to figure out how to deselect the highlighted surface but in the end it helped with the nose.

Couldn't resist letting my imagination take over today, aliens on the brain! Over the next few days I think I'll try and learn how to add/create separate elements to the model, like teeth, eyes and maybe hair. I think I'll also try and experiment with different combinations of brushes, strokes and alphas.


No comments:

Post a Comment