Tuesday 26 April 2011

DW V Gun progress

I started work on the character's weapon. I really wanted it to have a multi functionality, almost like a Swiss-army knife. The weapon is supposed to reflect on the characters ability to adapt to any situation. So far these are just showing me trying to work everything out, you'll notice at this early stage I'm experimenting with both high and low poly. Although 'blocky', its got fairly complex pretty fast. I'm aiming to get it to transform fairly fluidly, making as much sense to the eye as possible. I think I'll allow the realism to slide if needed, for example if a minor object needs to pass through another to get to the desired transformation it can do so. Allowing smaller technicalities to pass should help me keep the finished model's poly count fairly low.











No comments:

Post a Comment